The Offical Blog of the Baseball Coaching Digest

The Baseball Coaching Digest's blog is your online source to free baseball articles, free baseball drills, and free baseball tips. Our daily posts can help your plan baseball practice, improve your baseball drills, and help make your baseball workouts run smoother. Our daily post and archives provide your with hundreds of recommended baseball coaching posts. Make sure to bookmark this site for future visits. Have a great day and good luck to your team!

Monday, April 6, 2009

Baseball Coaches Survey: What is the funniest thing you have ever had a player do on the field during the game?


What is the funniest thing you have ever had a player do on the field during the game?


---This happened while I was playing and not coaching. I was in high school and one of our pitchers threw three innings of shutout ball ... after he wet his pants! The front of his uniform was soaked, and he continued to pitch! I think that the other team was more rattled than he was! He had his own seat on the bus ride home, though.

---Instead of tagging the player to get him out, one of my boys threw the ball at him.

---During a particularly slow game, our centerfielder took it upon himself to enertain the middle infielders with a display of masterful burping. He was so loud we could hear him all the way into the dugout. Before we knew it, a burping contest was launched and the hope for serious baseball was lost. Same kid, different season, called me at home to ask if I had his uniform jersey. I asked him if he had taken it off at the prior night's game, he said no. I asked him why he thought then that I may have it, he said he didn't know, but it wasn't in his room anywhere.

BatAction Hitting Machine - The world's most popular rotational hitting machine!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Baseball Friend,
I welcome any comments or suggestions. If you have a question or a topic that you would like to read about, please leave a comment and I will try to address that topic as soon as I can. Good luck in the coming season!
Have a great day, Nick